The denture is a set of anatomical organs that plays an essential role in the function of chewing, the correct pronunciation of words and the aesthetic appearance of the person.
The important role they play is less, when the teeth are misaligned by nature, or because they have cavities, fractures, wear or because they fall, due to illness or accident.
Twenty-eight of the 32 teeth that human beings have in the mouth, play an active role in chewing and when it is necessary to treat 20 or more of them, for one or more of the causes already mentioned, we speak of a complete oral restoration.
To determine the treatment, it is necessary to determine the characteristics and particular needs of each patient, based on images obtained through X-rays, as well as their dental history.
The diagnosis is the one that determines, consequently, which of the dental treatments should be applied:
- Dental implants: It consists of the placement of a replacement piece of the tooth root, which is placed in the bone and under the gum.
- Periodontal surgery: Technique to treat the tissues of the mouth affected by a chronic bacterial infection that attacks the gums, ligament and bone that surround the tooth (pyorrhea).
- Crowns and bridges: Prostheses that are placed in a fixed way, in order to cover a destroyed tooth or improve the alignment of the tooth.
- Resin caps and veneers: Application and sculpting of a natural-toned cap or layer of resin that adheres directly to the tooth.
- Teeth whitening: Treatment to reduce the original color, the acquired color or the stains of the teeth by various shades.
- Nerve treatment: Procedure to heal a tooth whose nerve (or pulp) has suffered irreversible damage due to a blow, deep cavities or a severe infection.
- Porcelain veneers: It consists of the placement of fine prostheses that adhere to the anterior surface of the teeth, to give them a natural and attractive appearance.
In Costa Rica Cero Caries we offer you the opportunity to receive affordable dental treatments, through a collaborative payment plan designed so that all people who need it can access dental treatments.
Through this beneficial investment plan, the interested party purchases a membership that allows him to receive treatment for a period of ten years. For more information, contact us by phone (506) 84488787, email firstname.lastname@example.org or the attached contact form. We are in Heredia, Costa Rica.